Zuma Abu Dhabi
Zuma Abu Dhabi will be celebrating Christmas with its award-winning brunch on Friday 22nd December. Enjoy brunch with seasonally inspired dishes and desserts, as well as the usual Zuma signature favourites. Santa himself will be making a visit with personalised gifts for every child.
From young families and foodies to late night lounge-lovers, Zuma Abu Dhabi will be celebrating the New Year to suit all tastes. Whatever the preference, you will be sure to welcome in 2018 in style so make sure you dress to impress.
- Friday 22ndDecember
- kitsu – the healthy brunch including Zuma cleansers and non-alcoholic beverages for AED 345
- kowaku – the glamour brunch including sparkling, sommeliers selection of grape and hops for AED 445
- kyasha – the luxury brunch including premium bubbly, Japanese tasters, sommeliers selection of grape and hops AED 555
- kodomo – kids up to the age of 12 for AED 150
New Year’s Eve
- Sunday 31stDecember
- Young families can opt for an earlier sitting in the main restaurant from 7pm or 7.30pm, a la carte and child friendly menu
- DJ and live music from 9pm, restaurant table reservations with a minimum spend of AED 1,000 per person
- Bar will serve cocktails and bar bites menu
Location: The Galleria Al Maryah Island, South Pavilion